logo

National Iranian Oil Company

International Affairs

SiteMap | Contact Us
Home |
پارسی
ban
 Latest Prices & Price Formula :
Iranian Crude Oil Official Selling  Price formula         
NIOC Posted Bunker Price
 
Crude Prices ($/bbl)   
August 2014
Iranian Light 102.78
Iranian Heavy 101.30
Weighted Ave. 101.85
        
                    Crude Oil                     Petroleum Products                     NIOC-Intl Offices   

  Crude Registration

  Crude GTC

  Crude Specifications

 

 

  Products Registration

  Products GTC

  Products Specifications

 

  

  Singapore

  China(Beijing)

  United Kingdom(London)

  Netherland(Rotterdam)

  India(Mumbai)


                    Selected News:   
News3

South Pars Gas Recovery Up 14%

2014-09-28

TEHRAN Sept 28 (Shana)--Gas recovery from the giant offshore South Pars gas field during the first half of the current year to March 2015 was up 14 percent from a year ago, managing-director of South Pars Gas Complex said.

Masoud Hassani said the gas recovered during the first half of the year is worth more than $1.2 billion.

Read More ...

News2

Iran to build ten CNG stations in Iraq  

2014-09-28

TEHRAN Sept 28 (Shana)--Iran plans to establish at least 10 compressed natural gas (CNG) stations in neighboring Iraq, an Iranian official has said.

Amir Vakilzadeh, an official at the National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company, said on Saturday that the construction of stations will start once a pipeline that would carry Iranian natural gas to Iraq has become operational by March 2015. He noted that the project will be carried out by Iranian private and state-run companies.

Read More ...

News3

Ghadir Petchem Plant Holds 70% of Iran PVC Market

2014-09-28

TEHRAN Sept 28 (Shana)--Ghadir Petrochemical Company holds 70 percent of Irans PVC market, its managing-director said.

“The share of domestic markets from the production of this plant is around 70 percent and [the remaining] 30 percent of its products is exported to Iraq, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Central Asia,” Masoud Saeedi said.

Read More ...

 
 
 
            Related Links
 
            Petroleum Links
 
             Energy Links
 
             Quick Links
Copyright © 2013 NIOC - International Affairs